Friday, 1PM: I leave work early. I have to set up for the gun show early because the only time my mechanic has for the alignment rack for the next week and a half is friday afternoon and I am in need of an alignment to keep my Michelin Defender's in a nice predictable wear pattern.
My loadout this weekend includes a whole bunch of the usual stuff, Colts, Sigs, HK's, Glock's a few Springfields and four Daniel Defense rifles and an FN SLP Mk 1. I haul over a few used guns that I just took on trade too, a Tavor 556 LH and a Mossberg 500 that I got for $100 off someone wanting to trade it towards a new Glock 23. Four trips with the hand truck gets everything in before the rain starts.
I have reserved two tables but I have enough merchandise to cover three. The exhibitor tells me tables went up so two tables cost me $160 for the weekend and I consider it a small expense to view the express train to hell that is the gun culture.
45 minutes flies by as I set up my table just the way I want it and I get to Lenny's to get my alignment done. He's been doing an alignment for me no charge for the past 3 years after I told him NOT
to buy an old Browning shotgun he fell in love with on gunbroker. He wanted to use it for upland hunting, sporting clays, skeet and anything moving through the air killing. It was an old gun that had FIXED barrel chokes - Full and Full. I told him RUN LIKE HELL. He said my advice saved him from a $1500 mistake and the least he can do is keep my car on the road no charge. He gets my car set up on his $80,000 hunter alignment rack and finds my toe in is way out of spec. He spends a few minutes banging around with a wrench and everything is all good. As he's doing that, since I know he won't take my money - I walk to the 7-11 across the street and grab him a tall boy of Rolling Rock. His week is so shitty that he shotguns it faster than Brett Kavanaugh circa 1982. Time to head home. I'm halfway there when the phone rings ring ring
FC: Go for FC
1: Hey FC, it's Captain Bob. How's it going?
FC: Good! I got your stuff fixed and ready to go on my desk.
1: I can be there in 15 minutes!
FC: I'll turn around, see you in 15.
Captain Bob is a four stripe left seat pilot for Delta on the triple. We love talking airplanes and guns. He's had me tune up an old 220 he wants to use at a class he's taking at FLETC later this year. Like a good pilot, he believes in a comprehensive pre flight inspection. And since his type rating says B777 and not P220, he wanted someone to make sure he's not taking a dud to class. All I did to it was give it a visual, clean and lube and although it probably didn't need it - it had a 20 year old recoil spring so I installed a new one just as a precaution.
I get back to my desk and get his gun ready, cleared and slide locked back as he walks in the door. He just got home from running a 777LR to Johannesburg and back and is very pleased to see his old 220 ready to roll. I take my glasses off and point out he's got a little bit of slide peening in a few spots but just keep it lubricated and it's normal wear and tear since he does not shoot it much.
He asks me if I have any 300 blackout ammo, I pull a case of 220gr OTM off the shelf. I tell him $450 on the ammo and the pistol inspection and recoil spring is on the house and he's having none of it. Hands me five crisp hundos and tells me to keep it. Just as I'm tucking the cash into my desk drawer, my door opens up and since I'm not wearing my glasses - I see a blurry silhouette of.....is that wonder woman? HUGE TITS on a small frame. I can't tell what's going on.
Lady: Hey FC, it's Lisa. I was just getting my wedding dress altered next door and wanted to say hi!
FC: Oh hey! I'm not wearing my glasses so I have no idea what's happening!
Lisa: See you tomorrow!
FC: I'l be there! So anyways Bob, that was strange. I am normally not used to having my door flung open by halfway attractive women.....
Bob: Neither am I! You should see some of the FA's on the J'burg route!
We have a laugh. Some more airplane talk about the old 72's and I tell him about the time I greased it in the box on the A320. Turns out he flew A320's as well as boeings and we revel in the differences in both the airplanes. I really like the Airbus design and their workflow even though Boeing guys love to hate it. He's happy with his 220 and we pull chocks.
I head home, throw a ribeye on the grill and go to bed early. I've got a busy day in the morning.
Saturday morning I wake up at 7AM and look at my to do list. Shit shower and shave. The gun show closes at 5. Lisa's wedding is at 6. The venue is at the lake 39 minutes from the VFW hall. I have a plan. I will leave STRAIGHT to the venue from the gun show and I'll put on dress clothes below the belt. After all, how often do you look at another man's pants? I throw on an HK black NO COMPROMISE Polo shirt untucked with a black alligator belt and Canali navy slacks with my new Allen Edmonds boulevards in black. Socks by Brumell and boxers by Fruit of the Loom. I walk into the VFW hall with a non iron Lauren white spread collar shirt, Ted Baker tie and Canali jacket slung over my shoulder. Nobody notices the pitter patter sound of leather soles on the concrete as the show starts coming to life.
It's 8:55. Lets get this show on the road.
The loudspeaker crackles and lets everyone in the hall know the doors are about to open up and asks us to check all our guns for ammo and zip ties. I get my table ready and pull out my 4473's on clipboards and check my pens. FFL in frame is standing up on the table, everything is tagged and tied. There will be no discharge of firearms at my table as a result.
9AM: Show opens. It's dead. Deader than dead. Like, life support dead. Typically there is a line from the entryway of the hall and around the building to get into the show every time.
This is not the show of years ago. This summer has been atrocious. I talked to the promoter and lots of vendors did not reserve tables for this and the next show. The numbers are way down.
Some people start to trickle in but it's not a good sign.
9:30AM: A fellow walks up and asks me if I have a Sig 226 TACOPS with TB in stock. I don't but vendors do. He drove 2 hours to this show to try and find one since his local place did not have it. They're on contract with sig and refuses to order one from distribution to make him happy and Sig has no idea when they're going to make more out of New Hampshire. Well, thanks to Ron Cohen making 26 SKU's for every single pistol - that's what you get.
9:41AM: Fellow wearing an INFOWARS shirt molests way too much merchandise on my table than I'm comfortable with. I shoot a knowing eye roll to Noah over at the next table. He's a 27 year old jewish gold bullion dealer from Long Island that votes libertarian and laughs at all my jokes. He adjusts his RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT banner hanging off the edge of his table as I wait for Finger McBangerson here to go away so I can wipe down all my stuff.
10:23AM: Guy walks up to me and he says he's looking for a shotgun for competition. I point him towards the SLP at the end of the table.
10:24AM: Older fellow walks up to me and says he's looking for a gun for his wife as he lifts up a Colt Commander. I tell him that will definitely kill his wife. Guy looking at the SLP cracks up laughing. Older guy looks at me mortified. Then he gets the joke. Asks me about suitability of a steel framed colt commander for her. I say probably not a good first choice. Perhaps you should send her to an NRA basic pistol class.
10:39AM: Guy asks me what's the best I'll do on a Glock 17L. I tell him the tag is already priced more than fair. He asks if he can buy it with cash if he can get a discount. I'm like let me see. I ask him if he's got a state CWL. He says yes. I take off $20. He says it's a deal, hands me a stack of money, current CWL and a California drivers license.
FC: Do you have residency in this state?
1: No, I'm here visiting for work
FC: And you want me to sell you a gun with a California drivers license and no residency?
1: DUDE! KEEP IT DOWN! Do you have any idea what would happen if people found out I didn't live here?
FC: YES I DO! They wouldn't be a party to you breaking the law!
I hand him all his shit back and tell him to get on the next flight to Fresno.
12:01 PM: Lunchtime. I pick up my sammich from Jersey mikes and nobody fails to interrupt me to throw money at me. This is not a very good sign.
12:16 PM: I am scarfing down the last of my sandwich as Infowars shirt guy comes back around. We chat a bit about 1911's and he eventually tries to convince me that I need to buy the water filter that Alex Jones is selling to keep us from turning homosexual. I tell him now I'm not gay, but look at these shoes. I pull my left hock up and put a nice shiny new Allen Edmonds boulevard on the table. He seems to recoil in horror. As he walks away, I tell him he didn't even notice that I had them straight laced! They're fabulous!
Nobody understands my humor.
12:33 PM: The vendor to the left of me is selling clothing offensive to the left. MAGA hats, anti snowflake shirts, ISIS hunting permit graphic tees, etc. I debate calling one of my guys and having "MAKE 45ACP GREAT AGAIN" hats made up. I call up r_shackleford
and he thinks this is genius. We trade witty banter back and forth for a few minutes.
12:49 PM: The vendor in front of me is a gigantic pawn shop with 16 tables. There's a woman trying to sell them a rifle, and not succeeding at all. Sam looks over at me and points and says to her "you know, he buys guns too!"
FUCK YOU SAM.
FUCK YOU LONG.
FUCK YOU HARD.
The hambeast approaches and thrusts a rifle in my face. "WE BUILT IT CUSTOM" she says. "I NEED MONEY FOR CHEMO" she says. The barrel says 223 Wylde. The lower says Aero Precision. The price tag says $1500 OBO. I tell her she'd be lucky if she got HALF that in this economy. She complains that they really need the money and her two demon spawn that are traveling with her seem to be tired of her getting the same speech from every vendor in the hall.
NO YOUR GODDAMN HOMEBUILT 223 WYLDE AR15 IS NOT WORTH $1500
It's not even worth $750
It's worth MAYBE the same price as a new PSA rifle - $350, $450 tops if you threw in the little girl.
Editors note (start voice over here): Hi, I'm Matt Damon. Human trafficking is no laughing matter. For just a small donation of $50 or more, you can fight human trafficking. I prefer that you donate to Rapha House International
, a charity dedicated to preventing sex trafficking and providing care and treatment to its victims. If you go to the post in the top of guns
and donate, you can even stop shitposters like FirearmConcierge
from posting stuff like this for the rest of the month if you donate enough money. This sort of support can only be made possible from viewers like you. Please, donate today. Stop the suffering. For the little girls. For reddit. For America.
The lady looks at me like a truck stop rapist and inevitably proclaims that SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S GOT. Words fail me. I shake my head as she walks away with her demon spawn and I shoot a look back at sam and mouth very carefully YOU FUCKER back at him. Sam cracks up laughing.
1:12PM: I'm asked if that's a Dead Air Sandman on my table. I say yes. Guy asks to look at it and explains to his friend that it's a DAA Sandman and talks about the mounting system.
FC: You know your stuff.
1: Yeah I just bought one.
FC: I'm the only DAA dealer around here, you don't look familiar. Who'd you get it from?
1: Silencershop. Used the kiosk at a dealer in another city 1.5 hours away
FC: Uh, I stock the sandman and would have made you a deal. Why'd you do go through them if you don't mind my asking?
1: Well it was a timesaver.
FC: How's that? I mean that place I know is an hour and a half away without traffic, so you made a trip there to do your stuff - then back. That's 3 hours. Then another 3 hours after your stamps clear - so that's 6 hours in a car total. I can call the PD, make an appointment for you to roll your prints and you're done in 15 minutes. Photos at CVS are another 15 minutes. How is 6 hours a timesaver instead of 30 minutes?
1: Well I just knew that if I had to make more than one stop I'd never do it, so it was spend 6 hours in a car and get it done in one shot or spend 15 minutes doing fingerprints or photos and being too lazy to do the other one and never sending in the paperwork. So this was the better choice for me.
FC: Uh. Okay?
1: Why don't you have a kiosk?
FC: I'm not paying $9000 for something that's going to save you time and cost me money and then have to deal with being tech support and having a device in my place of business that compresses my own margins. We're down to making $50 on a can from making $350. This isn't a position I'm interested in taking.
1: Well, sucks to be you. I'm buying all my cans from silencershop now!
FC: Enjoy your 6 hour drive.
1:30 PM: Man walks up with an old stainless combat commander colt. Series 70. No original box and sights. Looks well used.
Thinks I’m crazy when I say I won’t give him $1000 on trade.
1:39 PM: Guy comes back. Guy wants me to put a can on his 1917 eddystone that is not threaded. He asks what he can get for $150
1:45 PM: Lady picks up a Trijicon RMR and asks to turn it on. I shove a battery in it and turn it on.
1: This is a laser sight right?
FC: This is an RMR from Trijicon and RMR stands for Ruggedized Miniature Reflex sight - it uses a laser of sorts and projects it onto this lens here....
1: THIS COSTS $500? AND IT DOES NOT EVEN PUT IT ON THE TARGET?
FC: Well if you just look through the lens here you can see the red dot projected onto the glass.....
1: I CAN BUY A $30 LASER POINTER AND DUCT TAPE IT TO MY GUN AND I'D BE $470 CHEAPER AND IT WOULD PUT THE LASER ON THE BAD GUY! WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE YOU'RE TRYING TO SELL?
She walks away. My mouth is agape.
2:15PM: Old guy walks up and points at a Glock 34 I have on the table. MY FRIEND BOUGHT A GLOCK IN 89 WITH NYPD AND SHOT HIMSELF HOLSTERING IT. I DONT TRUST THE DAMN THINGS and shuffles away without me having time for a rebuttal
2:21PM: Someone walks up asking me if I want to buy a used les Baer Comanche. I tell him I buy when I can make money. I look at it. It’s clean.
He wants $1600. Street is about $1600, that's all the money. Street the gun sells for about $1799 NEW, which means I can buy it for less than $1600 new. I tell him this. He looks at me like Elizabeth Warren looks at Brett Kavanaugh and shuffles away. I shake my head as I notice a familiar face walk up. I can't place it. He looks at some guns.
2:25PM: I'm asked if I have a card from the familiar stranger. I reach down into my wallet and fish one out, I hand it to him and he smiles at me. It finally clicks.
FC: Dr Livingstone, I presume.
Doc: I haven't seen you in years, how have you been?
(The doc is FC's old therapist. He can't say hi to me walking around due to HIPAA but if I open a dialogue, it's okay)
FC: Eh, same old shit different day. I uh made some mistakes a few weeks ago and I thought of you.
Doc: Oh really? How so.
FC: Well uh. You remember that day when I told you to go back to the Office of the Bursar at UCLA and ask for a refund on your $125,000 post graduate education because it was nothing but academic detritus?
Doc: Well, I hadn't thought about it for a few years but it sounds like something you would say.
FC: It was right after you told me that I used 3 different quotes from 3 different academics in a span of less than 5 minutes to answer your question. You said that I intellectualize as a defense because I don't like getting close to people. I said you're full of shit. You asked me do I even know what intellectualize means? I said of course I know what it means, what do you think I'm some kind of idiot? Then you sat there grinning like a Cheshire cat at the thought of making me eat my own words.
Doc: Haha. Now, that sounds familiar. I remember that.
FC: Well I don't know how many patients are willing to say it but you were right and I was wrong.
Doc: I don't get much pleasure in hearing that, but did you learn anything about yourself?
FC: It took a few years to realize you may have been right all along but yeah.
Doc: Then what does it matter who's right or wrong as long as you learned something?
FC: Hmm. That's not bad. How's business?
Doc: Full appointment book and not taking new patients.
FC: I guess you could say it's........a little crazy?
Doc: I missed your humor. Tell me about this Glock 45...
I show him a few different guns and crack jokes about disgruntled patients. He says he'll think about arming himself what with crime and mentally unstable people being growth sectors in this post-trump apocalyptic nightmare. I tell him to be fore warned is to be fore armed. He seems reticent, but I can only lead the horse to water. I can't make him drink.
2:51PM: Fellow walks up.
1: I need a colt ladysmith. Do you have one?
FC: the colt or the ladysmith?
1: The colt ladysmith
FC: is it a colt or a smith?
FC: which model?
1: the ladysmith!
FC: I know but I need to know what model. They put that on a bunch of different guns
1: it’s the one with writing on the side of the gun. It says. LADY SMITH on it. You know the one
I realize the strongest case for repealing the second amendment is spending a day talking to people at the gun show.
3PM: Two hours left to go! The end is in sight! I haven't sold a single fucking gun yet!
3:02 PM: Man walks up. Hey do you have the new Sig 925?
FC: You mean 365?
1: No the 925
FC: Sig does not make a 925
1: Yes they do, it's the new one.
FC: The 365?
1: No! The 925!
FC: Can you show me a picture?
1: It's the one on the magazine.
FC: Most of sigs guns have magazines.
1: I mean the one in print. It's on the cover.
FC: The cover of the periodical you mean?
1: Yeah! You know the new one!
FC: Well if it's on the cover, it should be easy to find on google. Can you show me a picture?
1: There's nothing coming up on google for the Sig 925
FC: Maybe perhaps its because it's the sig 365?
1: I'm telling you it's not that. It's the new one they just came out with. It's the 925.
FC: Care to make a wager?
FC: If you bring me a photo I can try to narrow it down.
1: I'll find the magazine at home and bring it in tomorrow.
3:12: Numismatist neighbor Noah asks me a question
Noah: Hey! What's a hi point?
FC: A cry for help!
Noah: No I mean price wise?
FC: Like $100, they're garbage guns.
Me and Noah start talking. I am moving more and more libertarian every day. He's the treasurer of his local LP chapter in Suffolk county. For a jewish kid from Riverhead, we sure have a lot in common. We get into an animated debate on the virtues of Kelo v New London in that it was a shitty position for the town of New London to take Susette Kelo's house for redevelopment under eminent domain. If they wanted to redevelop it, for the government to use eminent domain is a government run amok. As a libertarian, he hates government overreaching - as someone who also hates that sort of thing, we are in very vocal agreeance.
The tshirt vendor is listening to us debate the merits of the case and how the SCOTUS created a TERRIBLE precedent regarding government using the takings clause and when we finish he asks us a question.
TShirtGuy: How the fuck do you two know so much about a supreme court case?
Noah: Well, when you went to college and you're an economics and pre law major....
FC: Let me make it simple. WE ARE NERDS!
Everyone has a laugh.
TShirtGuy: Speaking of funny, check this out! He holds up a shirt.
It says in big print on the front: the the reason gun shows exist is so women can know what it’s like for when they drag men to the mall
3:13 PM: I get in an argument with the republican candidate for office of something or other on gun laws. He is stupid and he is going to lose.
3:23 PM: A nice lady walks up. She looks familiar. She looks at some guns and feels up a 226 and remarks how well she likes how it handles.
FC: You're Bernice, aren't you?
Bernice: Why yes I am! You do not look familiar. How do I know you?
FC: You're still working at the courthouse right?
Bernice: That's right!
FC: Judge Snyder, right?
Bernice: No! He moved up to the appellate circuit last month it's...
FC: Judge Reinhold! That's right, one of his JA's called me to buy a gun last month. I forgot Christine told me, you're right.
Bernice: Holy crap, you have an incredible memory. When was the last time you were in front of Judge Snyder?
FC: Four years ago. I was the one that filed the motion citing the big lebowski.
Bernice: OH MY GOD THAT WAS YOU? I remember that!
FC: Yeah and I had to go dumpster diving to get my phone back.
Shit, was that really 4 years ago? Fuck.
We talk more about guns and stuff. She loves her old West German 226. I tell her that if she really wants to have some fun, she should ask Judge Snyder to tag along on his next range day. About two years ago, the judge called me up asking for some advice. He's Tet offensive era USMC and wanted a new toy to reach out and touch someone and was dead set on getting a new SR25.
I talked him out of it because SR25's are stupid expensive. I knew of another dealer that had a T&E 20" SR25 that they were looking to unload cheap and I told him that with the amount of money he'd save going to the T&E gun versus the new one - the delta would more than cover a Nightforce NXS, rings and mounting and that would save him money and be a good performer. I'm friends with his daughter on facebook and they both looked like they had a lot of fun ringing the gong at the gun club.
Bernice is impressed. Too bad she's not my type, we'd get along fantastically if I was 15 years older.
4 PM: 60 minutes left to this shit show.
4:04PM: The loudspeaker crackles. ATTENTION ATTENTION: BRETT KAVANAUGH HAS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED TO THE SUPREME COURT.
The proletariat rejoices and hooting and hollering typically reserved for the LSU game breaks out in the hall.
ALSO WILL THE RED JEEP PARKED IN THE FIRE LANE PLEASE MOVE - YOU ARE BLOCKING THE BBQ GUY FROM LEAVING. RED JEEP. MOVE OR YOU WILL BE TOWED.
4:11 PM: Guy walks up in civvies.
1: I wanna buy this but I’m not a state resident
FC: well what’s your deal? Give me some more to work with.
1: I’m from Texas but I’m in the military
FC: if you got your orders - PCS to any base in this state says you’re a state resident, but if you don't - I can't help you. I know a lot of guys don't travel around with their orders....
JUST AS I SAY THAT the guy pulls out a wad of hundreds out of his pocket and his PCS paperwork, signed, rubber stamped and billeted.
THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.
I give him the clipboard as I look at his paperwork. No blank spaces, approved change of station to Barksdale AFB, address reads base housing, everything is in order for the young airman.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THIS IS AMAZING.
Forms done correct on the first swing.
I AM WAITING FOR THE OTHER SHOE TO DROP.
I call in the transaction and they tell me that the national system is down. NO IDEA WHEN IT'S GOING TO BE BACK UP.
I tell the USAF that the system is down and we can't do anything. He takes my card and hands me money and says just call him when it's ready to be picked up. Huh. Okay, he's cool with that. His girlfriend lives over here so he's back here every weekend. Done! I mark up the paperwork with some notes.
4:23 PM: One guy just walked up and told me that he had no idea HK made rifles. Apparently made a bunch of rifles a few years ago and stamped glocks name on them for Glock. Since Glock can't be found out to be making rifles. This captures the attention of another guy who asks me if my Glocks on the table have fluted firing pins. I tell him they do not make fluted firing pins. That makes no sense. He says yes they do make sense. They're fluted so they shoot underwater.
4:28 PM: Noah's table has someone in front of it debating buying some gold. As they delve into the discussion of gold and FIAT currency, I hear the following.
1: Bitcoin is a webpage. It’s like buying stock. Bitcoin issues shares and it dilutes so the price goes down.
Noah: I don't think that's how it works.
1: You’re basically buying a part of a big webpage
FC: This is like listening to someone try to explain that pi is exactly 3.
Noah: What's wrong with you?
FC: I am the Anthony Bourdain of the gun world. I eat, I drink and I yell at idiots.
4:45 PM It's getting close to show close, I need to get ready for the wedding. I grab my Lauren shirt that thankfully is non iron and just dressy enough to work and just casual enough to be worn without a tie if you need to and whip off my HK polo. I put on the shirt and tuck it in as I notice a lovely couple walk up out of the corner of my eye. Its Jim and Jane, Jane is a pharmacist that works at the hospital and Jim is a Gastroenterology resident at the hospital too. They buy lots of guns from me. I finish tucking in my shirt as we talk shop.
Jim wants 6 cans, 3 handgun and 3 rifle and wants to know what his options are. I rattle off all the options I would look at and I write some down on a legal pad for Jane to show him on the computer when he gets home. We talk 762 vs 556, 45 vs 9mm and direct thread vs QD for about 10 minutes as I tie off my blue Ted Baker tie into a Pratt knot. The apex of the tie just touches my belt buckle. Length is right on the money, and I didn't even have a mirror. Jane approves of my knot and color selection. Go me.
4:55 PM: Fabulousness achieved, I call back in and find out national system is still down. FUCK. Well this is gonna have to wait till tomorrow. I shove Airman Cecil O'Malley's paperwork under the table and start stowing stuff since the show is about to close.
4:59 PM: Table is covered up and FC is walking out the door as the announcement crackles over the loudspeaker. THE SHOW IS CLOSED. PLEASE LEAVE THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR.
5:01 PM: On the way to the wedding! I stop at Target along the way because I've forgotten to get a card. I find one that says "It was meant to brie" on the front. It has some greeting card herpes, aka glitter on it but I have no time to be picky. As I'm in line to checkout I write something cheeky.
"I always said love was cheesy and I camembert it sometimes.....Love, FC"
The cashier scans it, I plug my amex into the card reader as I slip in a yard in there and seal up the envelope and slide it into my jacket pocket.
The ride to the lake breaks every speed limit in two counties.
5:45PM: I arrive 15 minutes before the ceremony is about to begin and the parking staff puts me in the back lot. I hike over to the open bar and get a fresca. I'm supposed to behave myself, so FC quit drinking and is just chilling with a fresca as he scans the room.
I know NOBODY at this wedding except the bride, groom and MAYBE the bride's massage therapist. Nope. I know nobody here. Awwwkward. I behave myself and sip on a fresca as the wedding starts. She gets married. She says yes. He says yes. FC is an ordained minister and can step up and marry someone in case there's an emergency but my services will not be needed at this wedding because things are going smoother than a cold filtered miller genuine draft. It's all good. The DJ announces the new couple and they walk down the aisle together as husband and wife for the first time. The music starts playing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNEgUPKxk7A
ITS HEAVY D AND THE BOYZ! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO A WEDDING WHERE THEY PLAY THE COUPLE OFF TO HEAVY D! I mention this to the people sitting next to me and they're like it's just like hitch!
I'm like what?
They go on to explain to me that it's a movie. Starring Will Smith. Huh. Didn't see that one.
5:45 PM: The open bar and the food is coming out. I look around and I definitely do not know ANYBODY HERE. I need to eat and go home. I grab a plate of cocktail shrimp and some lobster sliders and sit down at a picnic table away from the crowd. I don't even notice a busty brunette with cleavage showing also sitting at the table staring at her phone across from me until she says hi.
(I scarf down a lobster slider. Munch munch)
1: So how do you know the lovely couple?
FC: Well she was a friend of a friend and next thing you know I'm showing up to the Christmas party and the wedding. Then Seth is showing up and then they're getting married. You?
1: I work with Lisa, I'm a flight attendant. But I've been out of work for a few months. We had this thing at work. It's called a fume event. I happens when well uh how do I say?
FC: Contaminated bleed air via the pneumatic air conditioning kit - or PACK - gets into the cabin, causing all sorts of respiratory irritation and all sorts of other things for the crew. You're on the 320, right?
1: The airbus? Yeah. Me and Lise are also on the....
FC: 321 and the 319. Yeah, I'm familiar with the technology.
1: You're a pilot.
FC: Not exactly. I just know airplanes really well.
1: So you're an aerospace engineer.
FC: I wouldn't go that far. Hahaha. That's stretching it. A lot.
1: Let me get this right. You're friends with Lisa and Seth, you know airplanes, you're the only one at this wedding actually wearing a suit......
FC: To be fair, it's Louisiana in October. We're lucky most of the folks here aren't wearing Mossy Oak and Realtree.
1: Hahahahahhah! You must live in Baton Rouge!
FC: I do.
1: Me too! What part of the city? I live in (names neighborhood)
FC: I'm over in (neighborhood next to her)
1: OH MY GOD! That's 10 minutes from my house! So anyways, you're smart, you're funny, where have you been all my life? I'm Ally.
FC: I'm Will.
1: You wanna get dinner together? I literally do not know anyone else here and I was thinking about leaving before I met you.
FC: Uh sure. Lemme just top this fresca off.
1: I'll join you.
6:15 We're told by the bartenders to grab a ceremonial wedding tervis tumbler with a patch commemorating the happy couple's nuptials hermetically sealed inside. They didn't want a bunch of red solo cups going to the dumpster so they decided to ball out. I walk up to the table where there's literally 200 tumblers in varying colors to choose from and I grab a random one as Ally grabs one too. We head to the bar, she fills her with vodka and sprite. I top off with ginger ale because I'm staying sober and I have to drive 45 minutes back to casa de FC in BTR.
She asks me how I know so much about airplanes, I tell her it's been a lifelong obsession and I've done some ground school on the 320 and the 737 and I much prefer the 320. I ask her what's tough about her job and she tells me that most people don't know they only get paid when the doors close. I say yeah, block time is a real bitch sometimes. She looks at me like I'm crazy. I'm like what? She's like HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BLOCK TIME? I told you, I know airplanes. We chat some more as the crowd gets drunker and drunker and more ridiculous on the dance floor. Someone requested Strokin' by Clarence Carter and the DJ ACTUALLY PLAYED IT. Goddamnit Lisa! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A DO NOT PLAY LIST? Wow.
7:10 PM We find some seats for dinner as the buffet opens up, I pile a bunch of chicken marsala and beef wellington on my plate and we head back to the table. She's only a few years older than me and cannot believe that I am single. She asks if I've tried tinder. I tell her the tinder story about me being stuffed into the back of a police car and it is met with raucous laughter.
1: So, do you dance?
FC: I do a lot of things, but I don't dance. Baton Rouge is the city that rhythm forgot.
1: I don't really dance either. As a matter of fact, I'm perfectly content to people watch all night with you here by my side.
Her hand ran down to touch mine. It had a ring on it.
FC: What does your husband think about that?
Next thing I know, Lisa and Seth have dropped by the table to say hello. They're taking pictures with everyone and we can't continue the conversation we were just having. Lisa dives in to hug Ally, Seth gives me a handshake, sips my drink and asks why there isn't any bourbon in that tumbler.
FC: Gotta behave myself. Long drive back home.
Ally: OH MY GOD LISA! Will is FANTASTIC! Where have you been keeping him? He's funny, he's amazing and he looks hot in a suit! If I wasn't married, he'd be the perfect guy!
(We're cut off by Lisa, she looks at me sternly.)
Lisa: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Lisa: Yesterday! When I was getting my wedding dress fitted! You called me a half attractive woman.....
FC: It's not a normal occurrence! Most of the women who open my door are total heifers! For real! Take the compliment!
Lisa cracks up, and Seth who has had a few drinks laughs so hard that he damn near falls over. You can hear the cackle of his laugh carry across the lake. The best man props him back up and they all have a laugh. The wedding planner slides in and tells the bride that her cake has been outside of refrigeration for an hour and 15 minutes now and is structurally deficient. They need to cut it now before it collapses in upon itself like a black hole. Lisa grabs Ally, Seth grabs me and the rest of the table follows. We're now part of the wedding cake cutting crew.
7:15 PM: The entourage all takes their Instagram positions as Lisa cuts into her structurally deficient cake and Seth resists the urge to do anything cheeky and fun with frosting. It's cute, everyone toasts the newlyweds.
7:20 PM: I pull Lisa aside privately and I ask her - what the fuck is Ally's deal? "If I wasn't married he'd be the perfect guy?" WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT? A married woman? At a wedding? To a guy she JUST MET?
Lisa: Look, I have no idea how her marriage is going or what her deal is. But just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.
FC: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
Lisa: It means that maybe, if she's throwing herself at you......you should catch her. I gotta go throw the bouquet. Brb.
7:25 Lisa goes to throw her bouquet and Ally has found me and is back at my side.
1: Where were we? I was just saying to Lisa that I was wondering where a guy like you has been all my life? You are awesome.
FC: I am awesome, and you are married.
1: Yeah, I know. Come on, I really want you......I mean I really want you......to go photobooth with me. Come on, it'll be fun.
She grabs my arm and drags me to the photobooth and she puts ridiculous hats and stuff on me. I'm like no, I've been looking ridiculous enough from birth. i'm good. She literally begs me with puppy dog eyes and does that thing where she shows cleavage.
FC: Isn't this like against one of the ten commandments? Thou shalt not......photobooth with another man's wife?
1: Hmm. Yeah, I guess. You're really sweet though. If I was single, I'd be all over you right now.
FC: Who says that? Really?
1: So, answer me this. You're not an engineer. You're not a pilot. What do you do?
FC: Gun dealer.
1: So if I had something like an AR15 that needed some work, you'd be the guy to call?
FC: Maybe, depending on what you needed - there's a lot of things where I'll just tell you flat out what you're trying to do is uneconomical and a bad idea.
1: Well, I'd really like it if you could check out some of my equipment sometime.
FC, internal monologue: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE
FC, external monologue: Bring it by the gun show this weekend and I'll see what I can do.
I crack an uneasy smile as she gets up to go use the bathroom. I decide it's time to get the fuck out of here.
8:11 Making my escape plan proves to be a little tougher than I expected. The parking at the venue at the lake is dark and unlit and I have to navigate my way back to my car in the dark using the light from my phone. I reach into my jacket and I realize that their card is still inside. Fuck. I gotta go back. I turn around and head back to the gift table and I use some ninja recon skills I picked up in catholic school to make sure Ally is nowhere nearby. The coast is clear. I walk up to the little birdcage they have for cards, drop mine in confidently and get ready to turn on my heel and leave. I start making my way back to the parking lot when Seth is just walking out of the bathroom next to the gift table.
1: Hey man, you heading home?
FC: I am now, forgot to drop off your card.
1: Ally thought you left without saying goodbye to her, so she asked me for your number. I gave it to her.
FC: Oh dear lord.
FC: Did you hear that woman? "If I was single, you'd be the perfect guy!" Those words are not in a vocabulary of any married woman I know.
1: Dude, you just gotta chill out and go with the flow man. It's not your marriage. If she wants a piece of you, cut her off a slice.
FC: Are you serious?
1: When I met Lisa, she was still married to Freddie. Look at us now, 7 years later and we're happy. You want to be happy, don't you?
FC: Yeah but....
1: No but's! Go storm the castle! I gotta go, but I'll catch you at the afterparty tomorrow night! You going?
FC: Yeah at your house right?
1: Yeah, what time the gun show wrap up?
FC: 4, so I'll be out by 5.
1: I got steaks going on the grill at 3, I'll get save a nice one for you. You still a medium rare guy?
FC: You know it!
1: I think Ally is gonna be there too, you two should get to know each other a little better.
FC: That's what I'm afraid of!
Seth goes back to his wedding, I hop in the car and drive home. It's almost 10PM as I approach the Jersey mikes by my house. I stop in to grab a sandwich for Sunday.
Just as I walk up I hear one of the sandiwch makers swear she's going to slit the throat of the next person who orders a sandwich. Eep. I tell her I need a giant 9. She starts making me one. I ask her if she's trying to get out of here right at 10? She says yeah, she's trying to catch the end of the Yankees/Red Sox game. I tell her my old man was from Brighton and my mom was from Elmhurst, so there's no love lost there. We have a laugh. She caught the Yankees pummeling the A's in the wild card on Wednesday. I whip out my phone and check the score for her. Yankees are up 6-2. I tell her she should be able to catch the end of it at home or whatever sports bar she's going to. She tells me she's going to the outback steakhouse the next block over to watch it and they better have the game on when she rolls up in 15. I tell her I'll do her one better. I dated the bartender there (once, she friendzoned me) and I'll message her on facebook to have it on for you. It is at this moment, I am asked for the second time that evening - from a strange woman I've just met - where have I been all her life?
I head home, throw my sandwich in the fridge and head to bed wondering WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?
Did FC like get game all of a sudden?
Donald Trump is President.
The Eagles won the super bowl.
You can't make this shit up.
I got one more day at the gun show too.
Postscript: As I write this, it's Columbus day and the Indians, the Redskins and Braves all got their asses handed to them.
We truly live in interesting times.
Everybody who put in orders should have a short update in their emails This round is closed submitted by
This listing will be open till August 17th and items should get to me around the 20th and I plan to ship everything out on Friday the 21st. Payments accepted will be Paypal and Bitcoin only. If using Paypal I'd prefer using friends and family but I have no problem using goods and services as long as you pay the 4% PP fee.
I will be using USPS Priority for shipping. Small flat rate is $6 and Medium is $13. Payment for the items will be due by the 17th and shipping costs will be due before I ship the items Last Minute Additions Added iCloudCig FishBone RDA http://imgur.com/a/vItPt Plato Wire Cutter $5 http://imgur.com/i72WATH Coil Master Stainless Steel / Ceramic Tweezers - Sharp White Tips $10 http://imgur.com/5doXeZJ Coil Master 5 in 1 Kanthal Wire Jig $12 http://imgur.com/dHOSe5h
Available in Black, Blue, or Red Coil Master Tool Kit $40 http://imgur.com/5n6RqCx
The Coil Master tool kit is an all-in-one kit for rebuilders! Contents: Tool Case Flush Cut Pliers Ceramic Tweezers Stainless Steel Elbow Tweezers Pen-style Screwdriver Kit Plastic Box to store parts Stainless Steel Scissors Ohm Meter Coil Master Coiling Kit with Pouch Batteries
Aosibo 18650 1600mAh 30A Flat Top 2 pack $15 Aosibo 18650 2100mAh 40A Flat Top 2 pack $15 Aosibo 18650 2500mAh 35A Flat Top 2 pack $16 Aosibo 18650 2600mAh 60A Flat Top 2 pack $20 Aosibo 18650 2900mAh 35A Flat Top 2 pack $20 Aosibo 18650 3200mAh 20A Flat Top 2 pack $20 AWT 18650 2000mAh 30A 2 pack $18 AWT 18650 2500mAh 35A 2 Pack $18 AWT 18650 2600mAh 40A 2 Pack $20 AWT 18650 3000mAh 35A 2 pack $20 AWT 26650 4500mAh 75A 2 pack $25 AWT 26650 5200mAh 45A 2 pack $25 Efest Purple 26650 4200mAh 2 Pack $20 Efest Purple 18650 2800mah 2 Pack $17 Efest Purple 18650 3100mah 2 Pack $17 LG HG2 18650 20A 3000mah 2 pack $16 LG HB6 30A 18650 1500mAh Competition Battery 2 pack $12 LG HE4 20A 18650 2500mAh Battery 2 pack $14 MXJO IMR 18650 2800mah 2 pack $16 Samsung 25R 18650 2500mAh Teal 2 pack $14 Sony VTC4 18650 2100mah 2 pack $17 Sony VTC5 18650 2600mah 2 pack $20 VAMPED 18650 2300mAh 40A Black 2 pack $17 VAMPED 18650 2300mAh 40A Gold 2 pack $17 Vappower 18650 2000mAh 30A 2 pack $16 Vappower IMR 40A 26650 4200mAh High Drain Battery 2 pack $20. Battery Cases
Efest Silicone Single Battery Case - $1.25 - Available in Clear, Light Blue, Purple, Yellow, Green, Orange, Pink - http://imgur.com/J1qWszU
2 Pack - $1.50 - Available in Orange, Pink, Green, Blue, Light Blue, Gray, Clear - http://imgur.com/a/Ly1WB
4 Pack - $2.00 - Available in Clear - http://imgur.com/fZYNZNM
6 Pack - $4.00 - Available in Purple and Clear - http://imgur.com/a/522WQ Chargers
Nitecore Intellicharger I2 - $13 http://imgur.com/qiHVgcj
Nitecore Intellicharger I4 - $17 http://imgur.com/tKWuEbD
Nitecore Digicharger D2 - $20 http://imgur.com/5FQDEjE
Nitecore Digicharger D4 - $24 http://imgur.com/pjaaPgr
Efest LUC 4 - $ 27 http://imgur.com/rERINZ5 Authentic RDA's
iCloudCig FishBone RDA $20 http://imgur.com/a/vItPt
The Fishbone RDA is a Kennedy V2 style RDA with sleek glass tank acts as a window so you can watch your kick ass clouds being born. Wotofo Sapor RDA $24 Available in SS, Black Wotofo Troll RDA $22 Available in SS, Black, Green, Blue Wotofo Atty3 RDA $25 Available in Black, SS Authentic Infinite CLT v3 Mini $25 Available in Black, SS Authentic Bullet Mini RDA By Sparkle $25 Available in Black, SS, Pink, White Indulgence Mutation X V4 RDA $24 Available in Black, White, Blue, Green, Pink, Carbon Fiber Indulgence Mutation XS (V4 Mini) RDA $24 Available in Black, SS, White Authentic EHPro Nixon RDA $24 Available in SS, Black, Gold Authentic RTA's
Uwell Crown Subtank incl/3 coils $27 http://imgur.com/DeioH1z Uwell Crown Replacement coils 4 pack $12 http://imgur.com/LlCOmVJ Uwell Crown RBA Deck Kit $14 http://imgur.com/a/tBtLD
Smok TFV4 Sub-Ohm Tank $30 http://imgur.com/a/s20KE
EHPro Billow V2 RTA $30 Horizon Tech Arctic Subtank $20 Sigelei Elite Tank V2 SubTank $20 Tesla Vortek SubOhm 80 Watt 7ML Tank $22 Sense Hydra Sub-ohm Tank $23 Kanger SubTank Nano Sub-Ohm Tank $25 Morpheus V2 SubOhm Tank 80W by Vapor Tech $25 Aspire Triton Sub-Ohm Tank $30 Replacement coils available for all tanks listed and others Amigo Donner BVC Coils Available in Kanthal and Nickel Temp Control Coils $12/5 pack
- Atlantis V1/V2 Subtank
- Donner Subtank
- Herakles Subtank
- Riptide Subtank
The Amigo Donner BVC Coil in 0.3ohm and 0.5ohm are made with organic cotton surrounded by a surgical metal mesh that creates a capillary action that sucks the liquid into the coil keeping it cool. It prevents dry hits and allows for higher wattage usage, as well as spit-back while vaping. At 0.3ohms, it supports 40-100W usage. At 0.5ohms, it supports 15-50W usage.
The Amigo Donner BVC Nickel Coil in 0.2ohm is made with Nickel 200 wire and organic cotton that is surrounded by a surgical metal mesh. This creates a capillary action that sucks the liquid into the coil keeping it cool. It prevents dry hits and allows for higher wattage usage, as well as spit-back while vaping. * For use in temperature control devices only. Tesla 200w Temp Control Box Mod Grey or Black Carbon Fiber $80 http://imgur.com/a/p4wAs
The Tesla 200W TC Box Mod is a polished, ultra powerful device that has an incredible output range up to 200 watts, powered by two 18650 high drain batteries. It features temperature control function, supporting Ni200 Nickel builds, and minimum atomizer resistance of 0.08 ohms, providing the perfect foundation and flexibility to power today's latest sub-ohm temperature controled tank. It is constructed with a high-grade aluminum body, carbon fiber finish, and a clear OLED Display for an elegant end product.
Tesla 160w Temp Control Mod - Available in Black or Grey Carbon Fiber Metal or Dark or Red Wood Finish $65 http://imgur.com/a/eSY8u
- Tesla 200W TC Box Mod Features:
- 18650 High Drain Dual Battery - Sold Separately
- Output Wattage: 1W - 200W
- Pulse Output is Activated over 150W
- Max Output Voltage: 11V
- Temperature Range: 200F - 600F
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.08 ohm
- Intuitive OLED Display
- High-Grade Aluminum Body
- Over Puffing Protection
- Reverse Connection Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Overheat Prevention
- Brass-Plated Silver Spring Loaded 510 Connection
Tesla 120w Temp Control Mod Wood - Dark Wood or Red Wood - $60 http://imgur.com/a/bvql2
- Electrode:copper plated copper
- Battery: two 18650 batteries in series
- Output power:7-160W
- Maximum output voltage:11V
- Maximum output current:32.6A
- Atomizer resistance: nickel 200 coil: 0.08-1.0 ohm normal coil: 0.15-3.5ohm(7-160W) 0.1-0.14ohm,only use <60w
- Temperature regulation:Fahrenheit degree:200F-600F,Centigrade degree:100C-300C
Smok X Cube II 160W TC Box Mod - $65 http://imgur.com/a/K9RK9
- MOSFET protection.
- Material:red wood/dark wood
- Electrode:copper plated silver
- Battery: two 18650 batteries,two batteries should put in series in the
- Output power:7-120W
- Maximum output voltage:11V
- Maximum output current:28.3A
- Atomizer resistance: nickel 200 coil: 0.08-1.0 ohm normal coil: 0.15-3.5ohm(7-120W) 0.1-0.14ohm,only use <60w
- Temperature regulation:Fahrenheit degree:200F-600F,Centigrade degree:100C-300C
Koopor Mini 60W TC Mod - $42 http://imgur.com/a/LMjyY
- Dimensions:100 x 60 x 24.5mm (H x W x D)
- Resistance Range: 0.08Ω – 3.0Ω
- Wattage Range:6W-160W
- Voltage Output:0.35V-8V
- Temperature Control Technology: 200°F – 600°F
- Intelligent OLED Display Screen: battery capacity, wattage, resistance
- Output Mode:Temp Mode/Watt Mode/Memory Mode
- Magnet-help battery cover
- Short Circuit protection
- Discharge protection
- Construction:High-quality Zinc Alloy and Stainless Steel
- Wattage Memory Modes
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Spring loaded 510 connector
- Customizable LED color (up to 16 million colors)
The Koopor Mini adopts a dual-circuit drive design inside, which can effectively control output while monitoring temperature of the atomizer. With the new monitor technology, HFDMR-Ni200 (High-Frequency Dynamic Monitoring Resistance of Ni200) , it can achieve the high accuracy of regulating and monitoring heating wire temperatures. The precision can reach 10 degrees Fahrenheit (about 5 degrees Celsius). Constructed from stainless steel with a zinc-alloy coating, it looks modern and feels comfortable. Magnet-held battery cover design makes sure that, with a gentle touch, you will simply slide it off and replace the battery in seconds! This compact mod takes one 18650 battery, and provides 60 watts of maximum output for enough power! You said you want real temperature control, and here is the KOOPOR mini.
The Koopor Mini has excellent buttons, and a very easy to use menu system on a bright OLED display. It can be used in wattage mode with any standard wire (nichrome, kanthal, or stainless), or temperature control mode with nickel or titanium. To operate in temperature control mode, select nickel or titanium, select temperature control mode, and then choose from 3 settings soft, standard, or hard to fine tune the performance.
- 1 - 60 Watts (0.8 - 9V)
- Temperature Control 200°F-600°F/ 100°C-315°C
- Spring Loaded Center Pin
- Includes Orange Silicone Case
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Magnetic Slide Off Back Cover
- Replaceable 18650 battery (not included)
- Micro USB Port (for upgrade only, not for charging)
- Large OLED Display
- Dimensions: L 41mm x H 81mm x W 25mm
- Material: Stainless Steel with Zinc Alloy Coating
- Over-Heat Protection
- Short Circuit / Current Overload Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
Includes: * 1 Stainless Steel Koopor Mini 60W TC Mod * 1 Orange Koopor Silicone Case * 1 User Manual IPV4S Black or Silver - $63 http://imgur.com/a/hDV9E
An update to the IPV4 Box Mod. This upgrade bumps the power up to 120 watts, 20 watts more than the previous version. This version supports firing both titanium and nickel wire for temperature control atomizer heads. This version does not the dedicated charging port, but still has the USB port for software updates. Features and Details:
Asmodus Snow Wolf 200W Limited Edition $98 http://imgur.com/a/jcREr
- YIHI SX330 v4S Chip
- Temperature Control
- Reads resistance as low as 0.1 ohm
- Wattage range: 5w - 120w
- Magnetic door
- Powered by 2 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Mini USB port for software updates
Currently one of the most advanced temperature controlled devices on the market, Asmodus releases the Limited Edition Snow Wolf 200W Box Mod. It features the same temperature control mechanics, magnetic battery door, and 200W output power, but with a few aesthetic modifications.
The Limited Edition Snow Wolf has been designed with an updated chip, the GX200 V1.5, that has a locking feature, full gunmetal stainless steel frame, intuitive OLED screen, and metallic gold laser engravings. With only a limited run of 5000 pieces produced, this TC controlled device will go fast.
Sigelei 150w Temp Control Box Mod - $82 http://imgur.com/a/6te9a
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries
- Supports both Kanthal and nickel wires
- Output Power: 5W - 200W
- Output Voltage: 0.5V - 7.0V
- Battery Voltage: 6.2V - 8.4V
- Temperature Range: 212F - 662F
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Gold plated spring loaded 510 connection
- Low voltage and resistance protection
- High input voltage warning
- Output short circuit protection
- Reverse battery and overheating protection
From Sigelei comes an update to their venerable 150w box mod, the 150w TC, now with temperature control. Featuring a two battery serial design, the 150w TC provides 150w of power, as well as temperature control functionality. The 150w TC also provides a magnetic battery door for easy access, spring loaded 510 to accommodate a wide variety of tanks and atomizers, as well as a 90 day warranty.
Tesla Invader II Dual 18650 Mechanical Box Mod $35 http://imgur.com/a/rn5qg
- Aluminum construction
- Wattage range: 10w - 150w
- Voltage range: 1v - 7.5v
- Resistance range: 0.05ohm - 3.0ohm
- Temperature range: 212F - 572F
- Temperature control
- Spring loaded 510
- Magentic battery door
- Requires two 18650 batteries
Overview: The Invader 2 Box Mod is truly a natural beauty. With a body shaped to fit your hand, you won't find another quite like it except of course it's predecessor, the Invader Box Mod. With MOSFET internal protection, added 3pcs MOSFET, making the mod with low internal resistance & low loss & recoverable fuse. The improved support for lower resistance, you can't go wrong with this one. Features and Details:
Tesla Invader II Dual 26650 Mechanical Box Mod $35 http://imgur.com/a/K7nYR
- 510 connection
- Floating copper 510 center pin
- Powered by two 18650 batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Magnet back cover, no need for screwdriver
- Logo Engravings
- Minimum resistance: 0.1 ohm
- Output voltage: 3.2-4.2V
- Max. output current: 40A
Overview: This new take on the invader box mod features a sleek, modern, minimalist design that exudes elegance. If you're looking for a powerful box mod that you can just press a button and fire, this is the one for you. The Invader 26650 can fire atomizers with as low as 0.1 ohm resistance, allow for big clouds with sub-ohm atomizers. The aluminum body is durable and reliable. Features and Details:
E-Juice!! 2-Puffs Premium E-Juice http://i.imgur.com/kLnm8MT.jpg
- 510 connection
- Floating copper 510 center pin
- Powered by two 26650 batteries or two 18650 batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Magnet back cover, no need for screwdriver
- Logo Engravings
- Minimum resistance: 0.1 ohm
- Output voltage: 3.2-4.2V
- Max. output current: 40A
$15ml - $10
Abek E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/d1QU7
- Fabricante: Indulgence is just a vape away with this butter pecan cheesecake flavor
- Capistrano: Get lost in a city of Oreo churro delight
- Magdalena: A luscious raspberry lillikoi (passion fruit) on your lips
- Marguerite: It’s your 21st birthday everyday with this sour watermelon taste
- Valencia: Get away with this pineapple yogurt flavor
30ml - $18
Aisle 7 E-Liquid http://imgur.com/a/PzG3G
- 2M4C - This fluffy, breakfast ready blueberry muffin will keep you coming back for more!
- B-Town - Cinnamon caramel cake? Absolutely! Never leave home without it!!
- Freak Alley - A savory strawberry cheesecake served up with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream.
- Had Matter - A soft peach cobbler with hints of graham cracker crumbles. Smooth and fruity!!
- King Custard - Hail to the king!!! This easy to vape vanilla custard is creamy and satisfying!!
- Milky Crunch - This delicious batch of berries and milk is guaranteed to fulfill your vaping needs!!
- White Frosting - An original white vanilla frosting dedicated to indulge your sweet cravings!!
15ml - $10 30ml - $18
Beard Vape Co. E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/CbpNh
- Flaked - From the makers of the famous "Nora's Dream" comes Flaked, a premium e-juice that tastes just like your favorite frosted corn flake cereal with creamy, delicious milk. Wake up in the morning and reach for you vape, but be careful, because you'll want to be vaping this sweet sugary cereal all day.
- Nora's Dream is the closest thing to that wonderful moment when all the fruit loops are gone and you slurp down that sweet, sugary milk.
15ml-$11 Available in 0, 3, 6mg
Boss Sauce E-Liquid http://imgur.com/a/mXnI6
- #5 - New York style cheesecake with strawberries on top
- #32 - A delicious cinnamon funnel cake
- #51 - Custard with a dash of custard
- #64 - A unique blue raspberry hibiscus twist
- #88 - Mint chocolate cookie
15ml - $10 30ml - $18
Cerealogy E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/oJa3a
- Apple Crack: An apple pie-ish apple jacks cereal juice that keeps you coming back for more.
- Cap'n Crunk: A creamy delicious E Liquid medley of your favorite buttery smooth cereal.
- Caribbean Cream: A sweet creamy juicy pineapple juice that will certainly satisfy any tropical fruit lovers craving.
- Custer Fluck: What is better than all these custard e-liquids? Custard Ice Cream!
All flavors available in 0,3,6,9 mg 30ml $18
A premium line of breakfast cereal-flavored e-juices. Wake up in the morning with one of four delicously sweet and creamy cereal flavors.
Charlie's Chalk Dust E-Liquid http://imgur.com/a/VUmx5
- 2Canz: A sweet, fruity breakfast treat. Vaping 2Canz is like having spoonfuls of your favorite fruit cereal.
- Apple Smax: The apple-cinnamon vape you've been waiting for. Sweet, rich apple flavor with a delectable cinnamon kick.
- Chef's Crunch: The Chef is in the kitchen. Let him prepare you a cinnamon-sugar vape that is sure to have you asking for seconds.
- El Capitan: Embark on a berry-filled journey with El Capitan.
15ml - $10 30ml - $18
Charlie's Chalk Dust is one of the hottest e-juice lines to hit the market. With it's rich, sweet and fruity flavors and creative names, these liquids has quickly become certified fan favorites.
The Cloud Company E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/dGT8N
- Head Banging Boogie: Tropical blueberry popsicle
- Trueberry Sugar and Knife: Pineapple upsidedown pancake with blackberry maple syrup
- Dream Cream: Rich vanilla cream with fudge and cinnamon
- Peanut Butter and Jesus: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- SlamBerry: Strawberry Ice Cream
30ml - $20 60ml - $38
From the makers of the world-renowned Suicide Bunny line of eliquids comes The Cloud Company, an ejuice line inspired by Pip the Bunny’s desire to craft a Max VG, high-performance line of eliquids that did not sacrifice flavor. The ejuice line was specifically designed for sub-ohming and dripping, but still maintains the exceptional flavor, quality, and complexity that has become synonymous with the Suicide Bunny e-liquid line. Flavors:
Cosmic Fog E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/Noe9L
- Arise - A pleasant, smooth, billowy twist on the original fan favorite Mother’s Milk, Arise ejuice is similar in flavor, but with subtle differences, and much bigger, thicker clouds of awesome.
- Billow - Billow’s smooth, rich, creamy coconut flavor, dripping with gooey caramel will remind you of a caramel-coated coconut cream cake that’s been shrunk down to eliquid bottle size.
- Revel - Revel will have you blowing fluffy clouds of complexity, with flavor that changes with each puff, and varies from inhale to exhale. Sometimes you’ll experience sweet, creamy, berry-infused cereal, and other times tangy fruity goodness with a splash of citrus. You may have just discovered your new All Day Vape
- Sky - Sweet, tangy, savory, and creamy, Sky hits all the right notes as it sings you a song of delicious, fresh-baked lemon cookies, with a dollop of sweet cream to smooth out this ejuice’s citrus bite.
15ml $10 30ml $18
- Cola Gummy: Those chewy gummy cola bottles we all loved as kids are back, with a twist! Cola Gummy is a flavor as simple as its name. The flavor is unmistakable. It comes on with a rush of fizz, like you just popped the top on a can of soda.
- Church: Your new favorite day of the week...SUNDAE! Scoops of old fashioned vanilla ice cream, lightly drizzled in decadent hot fudge. The flavor is topped off with subtle notes of sliced bananas, which combine in this perfect vaping treat.
- Euphoria: Your favorite cereal is back, with a twist! Orangey orange, wild berry blue and lemony lemon pieces submerged in milk make this classic vaping treat.
- Kryptonite: My only weakness! A vape that you couldn't put down to save your life, makes Kryptonite true to it's name. A sweet and refreshing blend of cool melon paired with your favorite candy, makes a bottle of juice that you'll finish as fast as a speeding bullet.
- Milk and Honey: Close your eyes and imagine a vape lighter than air. You see fields of puffy marsh mallows as far as the eye can see. The sky opens and sweet milk rains down. Open your eyes in time for the perfect note of rich honey to cap it all off.
- Nutz: Ready to go Nutz? Let's do it. Sweet and juicy strawberry preserve, spread evenly over fresh ground almond butter. Infused with only the most subtle notes of whipped honey cream.
- Shocker: The Shocker from Cosmic Fog is the ultimate blend of sweet and sour lemonade with hints of citrus, apples, strawberries, and mangos.This Flavor is the perfect flavor for the summer months. It is incredibly refreshing and will leave your mouth watering for more.
15ml $10 30ml $18
Lost Fog by Cosmic Fog http://imgur.com/a/k9Y40
- Bird Brains 15ml available in 0, 1.5, 12, 18mg 30ml available in 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 18mg
- Unicorn Milk 15ml available in 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 12mg 30ml available in 1.5,6,12,18mg
- Sugar Drizzle 15ml available in 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 18mg 30ml available in 0, 1.5, 3, 18mg
- Mega Melons 15ml available in 0, 1.5, 12, 18mg 30ml available in 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 18mg
- Boss Reserve 15ml not available 30ml available in 3, 6, 12, 18mg
Streak only available in 30ml bottles 0,3,6,12,18mg From the makers of one of the most popular e-liquids comes a brand new line. The Lost Fog Collection is a premium collection of juices hand crafted by the experts at Cosmic Fog.
Ethos Vapors http://imgur.com/a/Z3skW
- Streak - Streak is a creamy Greek yogurt topped with delicous Godiva strawberries. This juice combines the creamy, sweet, and savory flavors you love with the subtlety that only the masters at Cosmic Fog can produce.
15ml - $11 Vape like a God! Ethos is a premium e-liquid line that uses rich flavors in carefully crafted juices that are worthy of the gods themselves. Flavors:
Glas E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/ZGjVm
- Athena: As the dust settels from a raging war, Athena reigns supreme. This refreshing watermelon-pomegranate is what every soldier is searching for after a long fought battle.
- Hermes: There is a message to be delivered. Within it is the secret strawberry banana culmination that Hermes delivers to every vapor far and wide. Come embark on the mystical journey.
- Zeus: Come sit on Mt. Olympus with the almightly Zeus and enjoy a subtle blueberry smack that is both electric and rejuvenating all at the same time. Welcome to the land of the Gods.
15ml - $11 30ml - $18
HoldFast Vapors http://imgur.com/a/Bj7Yl
- Milk by Glas is amooth and rich blend of strawberries and sweet cream - this is one eliquid not to be missed! A luxurious take on a trusty favorite.
- Pebbles by Glas is A sophisticated dessert blend eliquid of fruit cereal and macaroon, Pebbles boasts a powerful balance of creamy and fruit flavor with a sweet vanilla crisp on the exhale.
- Poundcake by Glas is named after the centuries-old traditional recipe, Pound Cake is marked by its creamy and balanced flavor. This E Liquid captures that same and subtle taste; with notes of fresh citrus and vanilla on the inhale that are followed by hints of warm cake and lemon zest on the exhale.
15ml - $10 30ml - $18
An ultra premium, pirate themed ejuice line out of Orange County, California. Available in 30ml bottles Flavors:
King's Crown E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/2KI9n
- Davy Jones Locker: Take a trip to the tropics with this mango, pineapple, berry blend.
- Jaws: A mouth-watering classic jawbreaker candy flavor.
- Mutiny: Crisp pears and sweet berries topped with cream.
- Pirate's Booty: Strawberry and banana twisted together with a hint of cotton candy.
- Port Royal: Indulge in fresh cakes drizzled in maple sugar glaze, topped with candied nuts.
15ml - $12 30ml - $19 120ml - $65
Lost Art Liquids http://imgur.com/a/KLkST
- Bound By the Crown - Whether it be duty or vice, we are all bound by that which weighs heavily upon our choices. Accept your lot. Do not deny yourself this delicious draught with its perfectly balanced blend of sweet custard, ripe stone fruits, and spice.
- Claim Your Throne - Impossible? Nay. Nothing is impossible. You may not have blood-right, but you have ambition, and this bottle of liquid courage will tip the scales in your favor. Expertly balanced, as if mixed by the King’s alchemist himself, you’ll find here a smooth blend of sweet creams, butterscotch, and brown sugar.
- Fight Your Fate - The Fates spin and weave the threads of life, granting some the gift of birthright, and others a life of pauperdom. What a sad lot in life they have spun for us…..NO! Fate be damned! We will forge our own destiny! When fate hands us lemons, we will make strawberry lemonade!
- The King - Bold and powerful, yet sophisticated and compassionate, The King is the embodiment of what we all want our ruler to be. He is a complicated man, but well-balanced, with no one aspect of his personality outshining the rest. He reminds some of a peanut butter cookie, while others find him more savory. Truth be told, you’ll have to stand in His Majesty’s glory and decide for yourself.
15ml $10 30ml $18
All flavors available in 15 or 30 ml - 0,3,6,12,18mg
Monarch Premium E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/5V8jW
- Unicorn Puke: Straight from the mouth of a unicorn comes Unicorn Puke. A rainbow of flavors that will leave your mouth watering. A creamy and refreshing fruit punch.
- The Beez Kneez: A sweet refreshing bowl of Honey Graham Oh's cereal! The perfect all day creamy vape.
- Space Rockz: A sweet and fruity iconic candy flavor that pops in your mouth! Strawberry kiwi pop rocks!
- Kaptain Peanut Butter Krunch: A familiar flavor reminiscent of sitting on the couch watching your favorite Saturday morning cartoons and chowing
- Mystery "?" Flavor: A tantalizing blend that will delight and intrigue the senses. Is that orange or apple? A faint hint of grape or perhaps a bit of lime....a throwback to the old Airheads Mystery flavors that will be sure to entertain.
15ml - $11
Flavors: * Citadel: A mix of fresh blueberries and bananas topped with a light scream. * The Prince: A bowl of your favorite fruitey cereal covered in sweet creamy milk. * The Warden: Juicy sweet strawberries balaced with a watermelon and kiwi tart. Mystique Premium E-Liquid http://imgur.com/a/yxE9S
Nightmare On Vape Street E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/wdY4O
- Asteria : On this ever-bearing tree of luscious fruit, nothing is forbidden.
- Cronos : When two unique individuals enter a candy store, the variation of their choices are infinite. Each procurement bares vastly different and distinctive results. No two visits are ever the same. Such is the inexorable nature of this candy medley.
- Hyperion : To categorize this savory flavor as simply being "tobacco based" would be akin to calling the Louvre an art house. Much like the many treasures that adorn those Parisian walls, what you discern from Hyperion will depend on the experiences in life that have crafted the most peerless of masterpieces... You.
- Oceanus : As the composition of the sea morphs to the fickle influence of the wind and tide, so too will your state of mind influence the interpretation of this inspiring menthol fusion. You will take from this experience only what you bring with you.
30ml - $18 All of our premium e-liquids are pre steeped for a minimum of 30 days.
Nitro Labs E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/UfnRg
- Lust: Warm cooked apples layered over warm flaky pie crust, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled with caramel and whipped cream.
- Maiden: A creamy custard with notes of sweet creams, burnt sugar, and a hint of something secret!
- Massacre Milk: A delicious complex blend of 12 premium ingredients, ripened bananas mixed with the right amount of sweet caramel, peanut butter, a scoop of ice cream, and a nice creamy undertone!
- Revelation: A combination of your favorite berries and yogurt blended to perfection!
- Scarlett Revamped: Sweet yet bold with an inhale of lime zest and other complimentary fruits and an exhale of creamy goodness! Topped off with cheesecake!
- Sinful: A sweet creamy strawberry turnover!
30ml - $16
Obsession E-Juice http://imgur.com/Y654Hu6
- Forbidden Donut - A smooth, all day vape with the flavor profile of a frosted donut topped with candy bar sprinkles.
- Moon Waffles - Blueberries & cream with waffles.
15ml - $9
From the same Orange County, California based e-liquid mixmasters that brought you Space Jam E-Juice. Flavors:
One Hit Wonder E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/WECwl
- Fortune: A wealth of flavor. Pamper yourself in the FORTUNE and wealth found in this decadent combination of apple cinnamon danish and French vanilla. It will be your treasure.
- Glory: Nothing less than perfect. Savor the magnificence of cranberry and apple as its GLORY is bestowed up your taste buds. You will take great pride and pleasure in this unique Sea Breeze flavor.
- Prestige: Achieve greatness. The PRESTIGE and reputation abound in this renowned peach lemonade flavor resonates with delectable hints of strawberries.
- Power: Rise to the top. Experience the POWER of this savory dragon fruit and Bavarian cream treat. It will bring your foes to their knees.
6oz - approx 180ml $58
Ruthless E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/2haLl
- Milk Man: The Milk Man just stepped up his game. Enjoy a silky smooth strawberry exhale with a subtle, sweet milky exhale. It's like a delicious spoonful of fresh cream topped with sugar-sprinkled strawberries. The Milk Man comes in 180 mL squeeze bottles along with 2 free 15 mL Milk Man branded unicorn bottles.
- Muffin Man: A Unique Blend of Sweet Apples and Warm Cinnamon Muffin. The Muffin Man E-Liquid has a robust Apple Flavor on the Inhale followed by Sweet undertones of Warm Muffin. The Muffin Man E-Liquid comes in 180ml squeeze bottles along with 2 empty 15ml plastic unicorn bottles with green caps.
15ml $10 30ml $18
Available in 15ml and 30ml 0,3,6,12,18mg
La Dolce Vita by Ruthless E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/yV8Z7
- Banana Chips: Simple, dried banana chips flavor. 60%VG/40%PG
- Mandingo: Banana cinnamon nut bread. 60%VG/40%PG
- Rise: Lychee Mango with a hint of Jack Fruit. 60%VG/40%PG
- Rise On Ice: Same as above with menthol
- Swamp Thang: Sour apple candy flavor. 85%VG/15%PG
- Ez-Duz-It: A mixture of strawberry and watermelon. 90%VG/10%PG
- Ez-Duz-It On Ice: Same as above with menthol
- Peach Fuzz: Peaches and cream. 85%VG/15%PG
- SherBae: A wonderfully smooth taste of orange sherbert. 85%VG/15%PG
- Slurricane: A tropical blend of peach, papaya, and guava. 90%VG/10%PG
- Grape Drank: The flavor of grape skittles and grape soda. 85%VG/15%PG
- Jungle Fever: The taste of pineapple, mango and other citrus flavors. 90%VG/10%PG
- Menage a Trois: Creamy and sweet crème brûlée paired with raspberry
- cheesecake. 60%VG/40%PG
20ml $12 Available in 0,3,6mg only
The newest flavor La Dolce Vita will come in a LIMITED EDITION 20ML bottle. It is a Vanilla Pistachio Italian Gelato. La Dolce Vita represents all the sweet things in life. So kick back, relax, and enjoy the ride. The Schwartz E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/9sX7a
15ml - $10 30ml - $18
The Schwartz is the innovative e-juice company based out of Torrence, California that introduced the vaping world to the yogurt flavor profile.
Seduce Juice http://imgur.com/a/DT0Kf
- The Upside: Creamy yogurt topped with strawberries.
- The Downside: Greek yogurt with sweet blueberries.
- Comb the Desert: A savory mix of peanut-butter yogurt and hazelnuts.
15ml - $8 30ml - $15
Space Jam E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/XrxRX
- Blackjack - Jackfruit & Blackberries
- Ceaser - Honeydew Lime with Strawberry
- Exodus 7:20 - Pomegranate / Raspberry / Watermelon with light wintergreen (not menthol)
- Impearmint - Pear / Mint
- Jezebel - Mixed fruit
- Nebuchadnezzar - Cucumber / Honeydew / Mint
- Snake Eyes - Banana toast crunch cereal
- Snake Oil - Creamy Pear Coconut
- Snake Venom - Creamy Peach Coconut
- Snickerdoodledoo - Cinnamon / Sugar / Cookie
- Trinity - Almond / Macadamia / Pistachio / Caramel
- Vanilla Custard - Creamy Vanilla Custard
- White Walker - Peppermint / Wintergreen / Spearmint / Menthol
- Mega Sample Pack - Sample Seduce Juice's top 10 flavors. 15ml bottles at 0mg. - $42
15ml $10 30ml $18
All flavors except Solstice available in 0,3,6,12,18,24mg Solstice available in 0,1.5,3,6,12,18mg
Suicide Bunny E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/Rb5JR
- Soltice: A refreshing cherry-lime blend perfect for summer.
- Andromeda: The original flavor made by our Mix Master. Pomegranate and Blueberries.
- Astro: Apples and Strawberries join forces in this tantalizing flavor.
- Eclipse: Notes of Vanilla Bean with Cavendish tobacco. Some swear it tastes just like Golden Grahams!
- Omega: A sophisticated blend of spiced peaches and sweet cream that will take you out of this world.
- Pluto: A Watermelon Bubblegum with just a hint of Mint, giving a slight cooling effect on the exhale.
- Starship 1: A decadent Vanilla Custard topped with ripe tropical Kiwi.
- Galactica: Fresh strawberries wash over your taste buds with crisp champagne notes on the exhale.
- Venus: Golden roasted marshmallows infused with peanut butter, drizzled \ with caramel and hints of cream.
15ml - $12 30ml - $19 120ml - $70
Taste Vape E-Juice http://i.imgur.com/nJFWxAW.jpg
- Derailed by Suicide Bunny has some seriously irresistable flavor! It's a fresh-baked snickerdoodle cookie wrapped in a sweet cinnamon banana exhale. The smell alone will have you craving more!
- Madrina by Suicide Bunny features an enchanting cream base, with notes of melon tucked into every layer. Madrina is (Suicide Bunny mixer) Pip the Bunny's personal favorite!
- Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny is a rich, creamy dessert flavor with a light strawberry exhale. This liquid is the favorite for large swathes of vapers the world over. Once you try it, you'll see why!
- The Original Bunny (O.B. for short) by Suicide Bunny is a rich and creamy vape. There are so many layers to this flavor that you're bound to experience something different with each inhale and exhale. Personally, I can pick up some sweet cream, maybe some cake batter notes? But there's a lot more to The OB than just those two flavors. One of my very favorite cream-based vapes, I highly recommend it!
- Sucker Punch by Suicide Bunny is a deliciously exotic flavor! It features an alluring dragonfruit mix, intertwined with a silky-smooth cream undertone. But be careful - Sucker Punch's dragonfruit has been to known to catch people off guard, but in the most delightful way ever.
30ml - $15
Triumphant Platinum Label E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/A0lz5
- Banana Nut Bread - Freshly baked and warm from the oven, you won't believe this Banana Nut Bread vape isn't the real thing!
- Blueberry Cream - Not too sweet, not too tart, fresh blueberries and whipped cream create the perfect vape.
- Lemon Key Lime - A refreshing lemon lime Italian soda, with a hint of cream to round off this sparkly treat.
- Vanilla Custard - A blend of 43 different flavors to reach the perfect balance of rich and creamy vanillas.
15ml - $11
Vape Storm E-Juice http://imgur.com/a/nsXAY
- Cherry Yayo: Coke Flavor paired with 3 different types of Cherries.
- GuaBerry: A delicate blend of guava and strawberry.
- Jolly Apple: Green apple jolly rancher with hints of Red Delicious.
- Jolly Melon: Watermelon Jolly Rancher with added flavors from other fruits in the melon family.
- Pango: A wonderful combination of ripe papayas and mango.
- Pink Lemonade: Pink Lemonade base with strawberry and watermelon.
- Tropicali: Peach and Pineapple based with four other secret fruits.
15ml - $10 30ml - $18
- Axiom vapes like an acai berry smoothie with a fluffy, foamy swirl of whipped cream on top. Your senses will be indulged with this sweet, and slightly fruity flavor. BEST SELLER!
- Cumulus - Clouds on clouds, your vape experience with this juice will take you on a instant tropical vacation with it's tangy and sweet mix of papaya, mango and coconut.
- Dat Cereal - What's the best part about eating your favorite fruity cereal on a saturday morning? That sweet, Milky goodness left at the bottom of the bowl.
- Engine #9 is another best seller that has a delicious mix of nectarine infused peach. These fruits may be seasonal, but this juice is here for you all year round.
- Exile - Exile is the combination of creamy strawberry and sinful custard that will engulf your senses and make you want to give in to it's temptations day after day. It feels so good to be bad.
- Illusion - Illusion has won best in show for coffee for a reason. It's creamy, custardy cappuccino with twist is the closest you will get to a authentic coffee shop without the annoyance of a barista spelling your name wrong.
- Ol' Dirty Custard - After vaping Ol' Dirty Custard, you just might have an epiphany that it's creamy banana custard with a HINT of chocolate is just simply the best around.
- Shots After Dark - The peaceful banana, coconut and mocha is a MUST for coffee lovers and a recovery after a night full of fun.
- Sin-A-Storm - Sin-A-Storm is that taste you can FEEL. When you vape it, you can instantly recognize the popular breakfast cereal.
- Veruca - Come and get this blueberry perfection before it sells out! Feel free to be a tad greedy when obtaining it, but make sure to stay away from the golden goose eggs.
A crypto whale has apparently redeemed a Casascius Bitcoin bar presently valued at around $745,000. Casascius bars and coins are physical metal Bitcoin collectibles that were created by Mike Caldwell and sold until late 2013 in increments of 1, 10, 25, 100, and 1000 BTC. The brass coins and the gold-plated bars can be redeemed for […] While you can easily find high quality real gold bar online on several renewed website, buying high quality gold plated bars is more difficult. As we are against counterfeit gold bars, we created a fictional bank, the JägerZürcher Bank AG, to build a collection of fake gold bars for collectors, gold bar lovers or people who want to mislead burglars. USD 100 Dollar Bullion 24k Gold Bar American Metal Coin Golden Bars USD with gift box. US $2.75. 4.7 (185) 480 Orders. Bitcoin Coin Gold Plated Collectible Art Collection Gift Physical Commemorative Metal Antique Imitation . US $0.30. 4.8 (92) 269 Orders. 1PCS Creative Souvenir Gold Plated Bitcoin Coin Collectible Great Gift Bit Coin Art Collection Physical Gold Commemorative Coin. US $1.61. 4 ... 50PCS Hot Gold Plated Bitcoin Coin BTC Bit coin Physical cryptocurrency Metal coin. US $55.30. 5.0 (6) 8 Orders. Hot Queen Elizabeth II Gold Bar with showing case Collection Gold BUllion Coin . US $2.75. 5.0 (4) 13 Orders. Gold foil Dollar Banknote 7pcs Gold Silver Colorful Fake Money With 100 Dollar Envelope Packaging For Collection Gift. US $3.86. 4.9 (21) 25 Orders. Cheap Bitcoin Coin Bit ... Then sell this fake gold to everyone at a cheaper price than what the US government was buying gold from people. Due to the volume of gold they were stealing from people i doubt they have time to check for fakes lol. Then their reserve would be full of tungsten plated gold bars. I heard you need ultra sound to tell tungsten gold bars from real ...
Is it best to hold physical bars or to have a gold account online? It's easy to see how investors become confused when weighing the pros and cons of the vari... Check out the Furtitude Silver Round here: https://qualitysilverbullion.com/product/furtitude-1-75-oz-salivate-metal-round/ BITCOIN GOLD - 1 UNZE BLUE DRAGON HYBRID - NUR 100 STÜCK Kettner-Edelmetalle (Gold & Silber) ... Gold anonym bar kaufen: Goldwerte Expertentipps - Duration: 26:03. GoldSilberShop informiert ... In this video i'm SHREDDING a SOLID GOLD BAR worth over $41,000 or €36,000 with my SHREDDING MACHINE ! The GOLD BAR weighs 1000 grams or 2.2LBS This is the M... 24- k gold plated $1,000 bill plus hundred dollar bills must watch Amazing - Duration: 4 ... Gold Bars Royal Canadian Mint .9999 Gold Bullion - Duration: 2:40. TulvingCo Recommended for you. 2:40 ...